Jenquip Manual Plate Meter
The Jenquip Manual Plate Meter is an accurate, robust and easy-to-use rising plate pasture meter. Available with a folding or Non Folding Ball Handle
Available with either a Aluminium or Plastic Plate. The Plastic plate model has a weight incorporated within the counter to give the optimum weight to surface area for accurate readings.
Two simple counters total the meter readings taken and count the number of individual readings, allowing quick and easy calculation of an average reading for each paddock.
An instruction handbook is included with each Manual Folding Plate Meter. In addition, a Carry Bag is available separately as optional extras
Instructions on how to convert rising plate pasture meter readings to pasture cover and pasture dry matter values can be found in the handbook. The recommended conversion for the UK is x 125 + 640
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height
- Simple to use — cumulative pasture counter automatically totals pasture height readings.
- Hand-calibrated — ensures readings taken by all Plate Meters are comparable.
- Repairable — without changing reading accuracy, allowing new results to be compared to old.
- Reliable — high quality materials and accurate manufacturing ensure reliability and long service life.
- Adjustable — sample counter position can be adjusted to suit individual preferences.