Agriworks Plate Meters
The Agriworks range of Plate Meters range are powered by Jenquip. The Agriworks Plate Meters are tried and tested and are an effective feed budgeting tool for calculating Dry Matter to meet the needs of grazing livestock and optimising pasture usage. There is a range of Agriworks rising pasture meters available for measuring dry matter in grass paddocks. We offer upgrade kits for most Farmworks and Aghub models. The Agriworks range has a walking stick handle whereas the Jenquip range has a folding or straight handle.
PASTURE METERS POWERED BY JENQUIP
ELECTRONIC PLATE METER MODEL FACTS:
- Electronic Plate Counter — automatically records readings and calculates pasture cover.
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Integrated counter case — protects the potentiometer, less to go wrong, less maintenance required.
- Walking stick handle — for easy transport and storage in a Carry Bag. (Optional Extra)
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height. Longer shafts available for measuring tropical grasses.
- Pasture Management Software — makes feed budgeting quick, easy and accurate.
- Repairable — without changing reading accuracy, allowing new results to be compared old.
- Reliable — high quality materials and accurate manufacturing ensure reliability and long service life
- Counter can be retrofitted to some plate meter models including Manual Plate Meters and other brands of plate meters which include Farmworks and Aghub