Agriworks EC10 Plate Meter
The Agriworks EC10 Plate Meter connects to a PC via USB and is the next level up from the EC09 Plate Meter. The EC10 Pasture Meter is suitable for Grant SG37. The handle design and removable plate also make the Agriworks EC10 Electronic Plate Meter easy to transport, store and carry between paddocks.
The walk can be downloaded to the PC. A csv file can be exported and then imported into Agrinet.
- Less maintenance
- No bottom plastic to come loose
- Retained battery holder cannot fall out
- Counter can be retrofitted to some plate meter models including the Jenquip Manual Plate Meter and some Farmworks and Aghub F200, F300, F400 and G1000 models.
- Accurate measurement — second only to cutting, drying and weighing pasture samples.
- Carry Bag. (optional Extra)
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height. An extended 400mm shaft is also available for measuring tropical grasses.
The Agriworks EC10 Electronic Plate Meter Counter automatically records each reading and displays values for number of samples taken, plus average pasture height and cover. Paddock data for up to 99 paddocks can be stored in the Agriworks EC10 Plate Meter and downloaded via USB cable. Different pasture cover calculation formulas can be entered and selected, with the selected formula remaining in use until changed. All data and records are retained when the counter is switched off.
Pasture Management Software and a comprehensive instruction handbook are included with each Electronic Plate Meter. The software is supplied on USB for use with Windows XP or later versions.
In addition, Carry Bags are available separately as Optional Extras